BlueHalo is seeking a dynamic Logistics Engineer to provide technical expertise and experience with developing Product Support and PHS&T requirements from operational requirements documents for clients in the defense industry.
- Develop and review product or performance specifications defining Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation Requirements.
- Develop and review Transportability Reports in accordance with all regulatory guidance including State and DOD Regulations.
- Conduct market research and engineering analysis on storage and transportability requirements by coordinating with original equipment manufacturers to determine size, transportability limitations, and evaluate quality assurance data and product and performance specifications to determine if failures were caused by latent defects.
- Assist with generating provisioning recommendations, warranty management, and refining the Life Cycle Support Plan.
- Assist with reviewing failure reporting and corrective analysis system (FRACAS) to collect field data on equipment preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Performs logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product. Assist in developing and implementing logistics program activities including integrated product support (IPS), technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, etc.; coordinates efforts of subcontractors and field service personnel; resolves logistics problems; and compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
- Support the development of Logistics Product Data Databases.
- Continue to refine and develop expertise in Supportability and Logistics Engineering through continuous education and on the job experience.
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility or have Top Secret Clearance within the last two years.
- Five (5) total years of relevant experience in Department of Defense logistics and product support functions. Experience should demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described above.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, human factors, logistics, or related scientific or technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated experience implementing processes & procedures for 1 or more of the 12 Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements.
- Demonstrated experience working across organizational boundaries and engineering disciplines to facilitate and execute program systems engineering tasks and resolve systems integration issues.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, customer relations, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in Army/DoD operations, policies, and procedures for systems and logistics engineering.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Fifteen (15) total years of experience working systems engineering and/or logistics support for complex military systems.
- Master’s degree in engineering, business, logistics, or related scientific or technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated Experience with PHS&T requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with Maintenance Planning Development
- Experience with Army standard logistics tools (e.g PowerLOG-J, SESAME, COMPASS).
- Demonstrated experience with sparing analysis and modeling.
|Job Category||Acquisition Logistics|