Location: Bridgeton, MO, US, 63044
Job ID: 101614
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.
- Develop tests, maintain and deliver training programs and related materials in support of relatively complex products and procedures and/or for a major area or customer
- Establish and/or review course content and objectives
- Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities
- Update course documentation on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance
- Regularly report progress and status of assigned task
- Maintain measurement tools
- Complete assigned task on time, within specified parameters of cost, and meeting technical requirements
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Attend and participate in appropriate engineering, customer or business meetings.
- Conduct task analysis
- Mentor and coach less experienced instructors.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Responsibilities Part II – Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Competent technical expertise and application domain knowledge
Kevin McGuire, [email protected]