- This event has passed.
[ASI] LORA 101: Fundamentals of Level of Repair Analysis
November 16, 2021 @ 8:00 am – November 18, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EST
Fundamentals of Level of Repair Analysis
Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) is a comprehensive introductory course covering the process of LORA, its benefits, limitations, and optimal implementation. The preliminary course introduces broad concepts of Supportability Analysis and identifies options for location of maintenance including combinations of levels to achieve maximum cost-effectiveness. The outcome is a systemic maintenance program that prioritizes up-time and efficiency at the lowest cost.
What You Will Learn:
- Economic LORA evaluation – the process to identify the most cost-effective maintenance concept for candidate equipment
- Level of Repair Analysis – the method by which maintenance levels are established based on limits obtained through evaluation of economic, non – economic, and operational readiness qualifications
- Creation of the LORA candidates list – deciding which components to analyze
- Noneconomic LORA evaluation – identifying preemptive considerations which override cost factors
- Ascertaining risk – tools to measure future uncertainty defined by cost and performance
- Sensitivity evaluation – determining the extent to which model parameter estimates fluctuate
- Maintenance planning and its relevance to LORA
- Reliability engineering and its impact to LORA
- Provisioning and life-cycle costs based on LORA decisions
Call to Book a slot at 904-622-1738.
CLEP Members Receive a 10% Discount. Spaces are limited.